Inside Australia Travel is an Australian travel agent based in Melbourne. We are members of the Australian Tourism Export Council (ATEC) and are a Quality Tourism accredited business.
We are a boutique operation. Our cumulative experience in the travel industry amounts to more than 35 years.
Because everyone’s travel needs are different, we personally contact our clients to find out what their Australian dream experiences ‘look like’. We help them with suggestions and set about building a vacation to make those dreams a reality.
Since we are Australian-based, we know to avoid common pitfalls that non-local agents are prone to fall into. These include underestimating distances and travel times; misjudging local climate (especially in the tropics or the outback); and using untested products and operators.
Most of our clients are over 35. They are based all across the world including in North America, Asia, UK and Europe.
We cater to couples, families, retirees, solo travellers and friends. Our itineraries deliver on client wishes, remove all the work and worry of making bookings, and ensure everything is in place down to the last detail.
We specialise in creating ‘once in a lifetime’ Down Under experiences. We also create tailored travel experiences to suit our clients’ specific needs. These include:
- Experiences for parents wanting to reward their recently graduated children
- Experiences for families of all ages
- Pre or post cruise ship travel
- Activity-based experiences such as fishing, bird-watching and wine-tasting.
Every aspect of your trip is planned and managed by us. We guarantee:
We are on call 24-hours a day while you’re on holiday in Australia. We are here to help if you need us, regardless of the time or the situation.
Your tour is built using up-to-date knowledge, independent advice and a comprehensive selection of accommodation, vehicles and activities. The products we use are selected on our experience of those products, not on any promotion by individual tour operators.
Unlike with larger companies, when you’re in Australia, you will deal with the same tour expert who has planned and created your itinerary.
YOUR HAND-DELIVERED WELCOME
Upon arrival into Australia you will be welcomed with a hand-delivered Travel Pack and transferred to your hotel.
Your Travel Pack contains all the documentation you need including:
- A printed and bound copy of your itinerary with information on the places you will visit
- A GPS unit to assist you with directions (if you’re self-driving)
- Vouchers and documentation required for your accommodation, guided tours, car rental, internal flights and/or other included activities
- Useful brochures, maps and information
- An Inside Australia Travel tote bag to use during your travels
- An Australian driving atlas/map book (if you’re self-driving)
- Optional Australian mobile/cell phone hire or an Australian sim card.