All pricing is in Australian dollars and includes all GST (goods and services tax) of 10%.
Quotes are subject to change and availability until a reservation has been secured.
- The deposit consists of 10% of the original quoted tour cost; or AU$200 per person (whichever is higher) – plus any activities requiring upfront payment (eg: domestic flights). The deposit is payable prior to any reservations or travel arrangements being made. The deposit is non refundable once we have confirmed your itinerary (ie: you have received a booking confirmation from us).
- The balance payment for your tour is due no later the 45 days prior to departure
- If making a reservation within 45 days of your tour full payment is required on confirmation of all your arrangements.
- As noted above, the costs of prepaid or instant purchase items such as domestic airfares may be required also in advance.
- Credit card payments will attract a merchant fee of 1.5% on top of the tour cost.
- Payment by bank transfer is available and details can be provided upon request.
- Terms and conditions as laid out by each coach tour company shall be binding. Inside Australia Travel Pty Ltd terms and conditions will not supercede or override these conditions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation at anytime prior to your tour commencement date means loss of deposit.
- Cancellation 45-21 days of your tour commencement will incur a cancellation fee of 35% of the total tour value, plus any cancellation fees applied by other providers such as accommodation, car rental and other activities.
- Cancellation 20-8 days before your tour commencement will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total tour value, plus any cancellation fees applied by other providers such as accommodation, car rental and other activities.
- Cancellation 7 days or less, or after tour commencement will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total tour value.
- A travel agent or other third party may have their own cancellation policy and if the reservation was made through such a third party you may be liable for additional cancellation costs. Please check when you make your reservation through a travel agent or third party.
- Additional cancellation fees may be incurred for, but not necessarily limited to, reservations for other activities and accommodation. Inside Australia Travel reserves the right to reclaim these costs from you.
- You should be aware that Australian domestic airfares, ferries and some other activities of the like are normally non-refundable at any time. You will have been notified of this at the time of making your reservation.
- While we understand that cancellations may at times be unavoidable we highly recommend you purchase adequate travel insurance to cover you for this.
- Refunds within the above terms may be subject to a 2.9% transaction fee.
Updated Booking Terms & Conditions – March 2020
Given the unprecedented impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) we have updated our Booking Conditions and Reschedule policies to adapt to the constantly evolving nature of this pandemic.
If you book your travel with us and later find yourself in the position of having to postpone your travel as a result of airline schedule changes or travel advisories due to the current Coronavirus issues, we will offer flexibility as follows:
We can rebook your itinerary for a date in the future. Cancellation and change fees from some individual suppliers may still apply. There may also be some changes to the cost as the items may have a different price for different dates. We will however waive any of our usual change fees, and advocate on your behalf for a waiver or discount on supplier fees.
If any components of the tour that have been purchased are cancelled or become unavailable, you will receive a refund for those components or a suitable alternative.
If you cannot commit to a new travel date immediately, you can take 90 days to consider your new dates. We will hold any funds paid and apply these to a trip when you are ready to rebook.
For any other postponement issues or reasons to cancel we strongly advise you purchase travel insurance. Please see our revised terms and conditions below for more information.
- Cancellation 20-8 days before your tour commencement will incur a cancellation fee of 35% of the total tour value, plus any cancellation fees applied by other providers such as accommodation, car rental, flights and other activities.
- Cancellation 7 days or less, or after tour commencement will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total tour value, plus any cancellation fees applied by other providers such as accommodation, car rental, flights and other activities.
If you feel that your booking might be impacted, please let us know as soon as you can, so that we can ensure the best possible outcome for you.
Please note that no refunds can be issued until we have received final refunds from our suppliers.
A flexible approach
We are not in the business of making money through cancellation fees but we do need to cover our costs for work undertaken on your behalf. We will always endeavour to calculate cancellation fees as fairly and quickly as possible. You may change the dates of your tour at any time (subject to availability), however any third party costs, such as hotel amendment fees or cancellation costs will be payable by you.
Inside Australia Travel Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend pricing at any time prior to confirmation of itinerary. In the event of an amendment to an itinerary that is beyond our control some services and products may be replaced.
Any information provided is done so with the understanding that the information may have been provided by a third party and should therefore only be used as a guideline. Inside Australia Travel Pty Ltd may use third party suppliers or providers of some services and products and as such acts as agents for those. Any claim or liability resulting from those services or products is the responsibility of the supplier or provider.
Inside Australia Travel Pty Ltd, its employees, independent contractors, suppliers and any person acting on behalf of Inside Australia Travel Pty Ltd accept no responsibility for damage or loss to property or person howsoever caused.
Car rental with Inside Australia Travel Pty Ltd is limited to the payment of and securing of the rental portion of the hire. All other insurance costs are to be settled directly with the car rental supplier. Any other costs incurred by the renter are the sole responsibility of the renter. A full set of terms and conditions for car rental is available on request.
Third party terms and conditions
The omission of a link to terms and conditions for third parties does not imply that our terms and conditions supersede those. We cannot list all of our providers terms and conditions, however on request we will supply the terms and conditions to you. At the time of reservation we will endeavour to provide you with any information we feel you should be aware of, but it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure you are comfortable with these terms.
One concern, and rightly so, for anyone dealing with a company overseas is security of transactions. Well the answer is simple – we only accept payment for tours and services via a credit card and this is administered by our bank – we merely provide a link and reference and the process is handled completely by their very secure systems. We do not see or store credit card details and use an electronic system provided by our bank to process refunds. This gives us the security of using a bank designed and administered system (arguably the safest way) and you the security of paying by credit card.
One other comment – your plans may change at short notice for many reasons and you need to make sure you have adequate insurance cover to compensate for any charges or costs you may incur by making those changes. Consult your travel insurance provider for specific insurance cover.